Private Tour & Tasting Experience
Star Lane Vineyard is a Private Estate & is available for privately hosted tours and tastings by appointment only
Visit one of Santa Barbara’s most awe-inspiring and historic private wine estates with this exclusively private tour and tasting. The Star Lane Experience showcases the splendor of the Santa Ynez Valley and includes a behind-the-scenes look at the majestic beauty of Star Lane Ranch & Vineyard, one of Santa Barbara’s most esteemed vineyards featuring world-class Bourdelaise varietals grown just 20 miles from picturesque Santa Barbara!
The 120-minute signature journey begins with a tour of our state-of-the-art gravity fed wine-making facility, an in-depth tour of our subterranean wine caves and barrel rooms. During the tour we’ll enjoy a sneak peek of a future release right from the barrel, and conclude in our “Blending Room” where we will enjoy a seated tasting experience featuring a collection of hand-selected offerings of limited production estate wines, including a library release straight from the family wine cellar.
- Appointment slots are available Tuesday through Saturday at 10:00 a.m., and 2:00 p.m. Walk-ins are not permitted.
- To request an unavailable/ unlisted date, please email Director of Hospitality Chris King at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will respond within 24-48 hours.
- Please allow 90 – 120 minutes from the start of your appointment time until its completion.
- The $120 tasting fee includes the full winery tour, flight of four (4+) wines.
- 72-hours advance notice for appointment requests is preferred. However, we are glad to assist in offering alternative tasting options when available.
- Full payment of all tasting fee’s are required at time of booking and are non-refundable. Your prepaid booking can always be transferred to another person, or re-scheduled based on winery availability.
To visit our Tasting Room instead, please click here.