Private Tour & Tasting Experience
Star Lane Vineyard is a Private Estate & is available for privately hosted tours and tastings by appointment only.
Our curated Estate Tour and Tasting Experience showcases the splendor of the Santa Ynez Valley and offers a behind-the-scenes look at the magic and beauty of our Star Lane Vineyard, Winery & Caves. The 120-minute signature journey begins with a tour of our expansive wine-making facility where guests will experience awe-inspiring views of one of Santa Barbara County’s most historic private ranches.
Next, we’ll enjoy an in-depth tour of our caves and barrel rooms, where we’ll stop to enjoy a sneak peek of a future release right from the barrel. We’ll conclude the tour in the “Grand Courtyard” and enjoy an alfresco seated tasting experience featuring a collection of hand-selected offerings of limited production Pinot Noir and Cabernet from our three Estate Vineyards, including a library release straight from The Dierberg Family wine cellar. All wines are paired with specialty cheeses hand-selected by Winemaker Tyler Thomas.
- Appointment slots are available Tuesday through Saturday at 11:00 a.m., and 3:00 p.m. Walk-ins are not available.
- To request an unavailable/ unlisted date, please email Hospitality Director Chris King at Chris@DierbergVineyard.com and he will respond within 48 hours.
- Please allow 90 – 120 minutes from the start of your appointment time until its completion.
- The $120 tasting fee includes the full winery tour, flight of four (4) Estate wines, and specialty cheese pairing.
- 72-hours advance notice for appointment requests is preferred. However, we are glad to assist in offering alternative tasting options when available.
- Full payment of all tasting fee’s are required at time of booking and are non-refundable. Your prepaid booking can always be transferred to another person.